Ready for a new challenge? Make 2019 your best year yet! Give God Six! Well, what does that mean? Join us for a New Year's message series made to help you step into 2019 to make this your best year ever!
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
What if you gave time and energy into something that returned more life, more peace, more wisdom to you than you put in? That sounds like a good exchange doesn’t it?
That’s what Give God Six is about! And that’s how God works in our lives.
Here's the challenge:
Give God these six key basics of the Christian life for six months
• commit to reading His Word
• commit to attending church
• commit to faithfully serve somewhere in the church regularly
• commit to give your finances more generously
• commit to pray simple heartfelt prayers to God, acknowledging His presence in your life
• commit to obey the simple promptings of the Holy Spirit
If you chose to Give God Six by committing to regularly reading your Bible, attending church, serving others, giving generously, praying simply, obeying Him, send us an email and let us know - firstname.lastname@example.org! We'd love to hear how you are growing!